cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Review and Payments page after checkout in magento 2 after enabling PayUbiz module ?

Error in Review and Payments page after checkout in magento 2 after enabling PayUbiz module ?

Hi ,

I am using MAMP environment to run Magento 2 (2.0.6 version ) application. By default I was able visit checkout and Review and Payments pages in my localhost web shop.

So far no issues, Now I enabled PayUbiz module inn the hope to integrate payment gateway for webshop.

Now Payment and Review page is not loading in the checkout process because of the following uncaught error etc..

s:1157:"Fatal Error: 'Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getValue() on null in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/magento6_dev/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/Method/AbstractMethod.php:759

Stack trace:

#0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/magento6_dev/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/Method/AbstractMethod.php(812): Magento\Payment\Model\Method\AbstractMethod->getConfigData('active', 1)

#1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/magento6_dev/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/Method/AbstractMethod.php(784): Magento\Payment\Model\Method\AbstractMethod->isActive(1)

#2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/magento6_dev/vendor/magento/module-payment/Helper/Data.php(140): Magento\Payment\Model\Method\AbstractMethod->isAvailable(Object(Magento\Quote\Model\Quote))

#3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/magento6_dev/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/MethodList.php(46): Magento\Payment\Helper\Data->getStoreMethods(1, Object(Magento\Quote\Model\Quote))

#4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/magento6_dev/vendor/magento/module-quote/Model/PaymentMethodManagement.php(109): Magento\Payment\' in '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/magento6_dev/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/Method/AbstractMethod.php' on line 759";

Really appreciate your help in resolving this issue or a path forward......

Thanks in Advance.