cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontend single product price shows only one digit

Frontend single product price shows only one digit

Hi,

i use Magento 2.3.2 Open Source with a Swiss Language Pack, and my products frontend page shows only one digit CHF 23.0 instead of CHF 23.00. When i refresh the page, for a part of a second it shows two digits and flips back to one digit. http://www.thinkvisual.ch/MagGCHT3/test.html.

When i set the location and currency back to default (US) it shows the price correct with two digits.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks

Bruno

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Frontend single product price shows only one digit

You may be getting this issue because some of extension or theme may override the product detail page template. 

I have checked your site and see on cart page display 2 digit currency price. so basically there might be a chance product detail page template overridden.

To debug your issue enable template path from Admin > Store > Configuration > Advance > Develover > Debug section.

Clear the cache and reload product detail page.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions.

Hi Patel,

i followed your workaround > Admin > Store > Configuration > Advance > Develover > Debug section. Cleared the cache and reload product detail page. But the issue still exist.

When i change > Store > Configuration > General > Country Options to a diffrent Country like German, France or Sweden including the Currency Setup, the price is correct with two digits on product detail page.

Changing back to > Store > Configuration > General > Country Options Switzerland including the Currency Setup, and the price is again CHF 23.0 with just one digit...

I have another Magento 2.3.2 Installation with exact the same problem.

Do you have another idea?

Thanks for your help!

Bruno

Hello Bruno,

Did you find a solution? I have exactly the same problem.

Greetings

the issue is still here on Magento 2.4.3. It is server/php related.

Magento 2.4.3
PHP 7.4.27
ICU version => 69.1
ICU Data version => 69.1
ICU TZData version => 2021a
ICU Unicode version => 13.0

It is NOT reproducible on:
Magento 2.4.3
PHP 7.4.24
ICU version => 65.1
ICU Data version => 65.1
ICU TZData version => 2019c
ICU Unicode version => 12.1

Try to change ur icu version ... if you cant, just use a currency format plugin ... mageplaza has a free one.