cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error on cart page in Magento-2

Getting error on cart page in Magento-2

Hi ,

I am getting below attached error on cart page after logged in on my magento-2 website . 

Otherwise without login it works fine.

When I check on console it gives error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of null in grand-total.js .

Is there someone who can guide me how can I solve this problem.

Thanks,

Error.png

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Getting error on cart page in Magento-2

Hi @rahul68,

Are you using a custom theme, right?

Can you check for a moment using Luma to be sure the theme isn't the problem?

Hi,

Yes I am using custom theme.

And I have also checked by changing custom theme to Luma theme but  same problem occurs in Luma theme also.

Thanks for your reply.

Hi @rahul68,

I guess, in your position, my next test it will be to disable any third-party module that could be changing checkout or cart.

That function is located at vendor/magento/module-tax/view/frontend/web/js/view/checkout/summary/grand-total.js. Is related with the tax calc.

If you aren't using a 3rd-party or custom module to change some behavior there I'm not sure where to continue.

I've found some discussions on StackExchange and GitHub but without clear results about the issue or the solution.

I fixed this issue by turning off the Temando Shipping Module that ships with Magento 2

magento module:disable Temando_Shipping

I only got the error when I was logged in and on the shopping cart page. I never did track down the bug, but maybe this will help someone else.

I am also getting this error. I tried disabling Temando Shipping which did indeed fix this error, but it caused other errors in the checkout process.

Is there some way of solving this problem without disabling Temando Shipping?

thank you for this post I had same problem and was doing my head in disabling the module fixed the issue However as mentioned it also causes more errors at the checkout internal error