Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handlebars JS in Magento 2

Handlebars JS in Magento 2

How can we load handlebars Js library in Magento 2. I have tried

Require JS

XML

Direct Script in html file. But none of these methods worked. 

Have error in console Handlebars is not defined

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Handlebars JS in Magento 2

Thank you for your question. I am also facing the same problem as you and don't know how to solve it. Can anyone help us out? retro bowl 

@vipasha_m wrote:

How can we load handlebars Js library in Magento 2. I have tried

Require JS

XML

Direct Script in html file. But none of these methods worked. 

Have error in console Handlebars is not defined

Handlebars. js is a Javascript library used to create reusable webpage templates. The templates are combination of HTML, text, and expressions. The expressions are included in the html document and surrounded by double curly braces. www.mycfavisit.com

Handlebars. js is a Javascript library used to create reusable webpage templates. The templates are combination of HTML, text, and expressions. The expressions are included in the html document and surrounded by double curly braces. MyInsuranceInfo.com

The more I dive into web development, the more tools I come across that I'm not sure I really need, or should use over anything else, but such is life right?

I'm working my way towards backend development to be a full stack developer, and some of the tutorials I've come across uses Node, with Express and Handlebars. United Healthcare

I know what Node and Express is, but what is Handlebars? I've seen it around before, but I don't know how it comes into use with backend development. What problems does it solve?

I always connect rise of cryptocurrency values with global economic problems, there is some connection. paper io unblocked

Mark it as solution, it works all the time! text twist 2

I love to spend more time in nature, to walk in the woods and think about nothing. www.narwhaleio.us

You may make your own customizable web layouts with the help of the Handlebars. js library, which is written in JavaScript. The layouts are a hybrid of hypertext markup language, regular text, and expressions. All of the expressions are there, enclosed in double curly braces, in the HTML file.

MyallsaversConnect

I am nice person actually, if I act like an ******* next to you, that’s because you are not so nice in terms of personality and manners.