is there any way to add a different cms block to each category page
at the end of the product list - below Products?
I will be glad if I can be useful to you.
CMS blocks in Magento 2 are a great way to display different information to your users.
To add a CMS block via a widget in Magento 2, follow these steps:
1. Go to Content > Elements > Widgets and click the Add Widget button.
2. Select CMS Static Block as Type, set Design Theme, and click Continue.
3. Fill in the Storefront Properties.
Since the CMS Block Type and Design Theme are already selected, you cannot change this at this stage.
- Give the CMS to the Title block.
- Bind it to Store Views where it will be available.
- Set Sort Order. Note: The lower the number, the higher the widget will appear in the widget list.
4. Set Layout Updates.
Here you specify the exact page and place the page where you want to display the CMS block.
- Select any Page, such as Category, Product, or Generic, to place the CMS block.
- Select the Container, the exact part of the page where you want to display the CMS block.
5. Go to Widget Options and select the CMS block you want to assign to this widget.
After saving the widget, you can go to the storefronts and check it out.
You can contact us on our website if you have any questions ideainyou
Yes, you can add a static block to the category page below products in Magento. Here is a step by step guide to do that:
<block class="Magento\Cms\Block\Block" name="block_identifier" after="product_list">
<argument name="block_id" xsi:type="string">block_identifier</argument>