cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a calculator widget to the site?

SOLVED

How to add a calculator widget to the site?

Hi! Is it possible to place on the Magento sites to place the calculator widget from ucalc.pro/en and any similar widgets? Are there any similar modules that can be installed on the site?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to add a calculator widget to the site?

@mick_adams 

This should be possible. You need to create the kind of calculator widget you are looking for on uCalc website. Once you are done get the embed code from the uCalc website and put it wherever you want to display the same on your Magento website.

There is not module or plugin available for the same in Magento market place. You can also look into how uCalc can be embedded to get an idea how you can achieve the same. Below is an integration with Open cart. They do not have a demo for Magento.

https://ucalc.pro/en/help/integration/opencart

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@mick_adams 

This should be possible. You need to create the kind of calculator widget you are looking for on uCalc website. Once you are done get the embed code from the uCalc website and put it wherever you want to display the same on your Magento website.

There is not module or plugin available for the same in Magento market place. You can also look into how uCalc can be embedded to get an idea how you can achieve the same. Below is an integration with Open cart. They do not have a demo for Magento.

https://ucalc.pro/en/help/integration/opencart

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Fine! Thanks for the reply and the link to this manual. It really looks very simple. It is strange that I could not find it earlier, probably I just had to immediately use the search Smiley Happy

For me, creating a calculator on Magento was very simple. I used https://stepform.io for this instead of writing it from scratch. After all, as a minimum, javascript must be programmed for this, and this is very long and difficult.

Salutations! Your quest resonates with the echoes of my own experiences. To weave such a widget into the tapestry of your site, you must first conjure the code. If it's sorcery in the form of a Percentage Decrease Calculator you seek, begin by summoning the HTML and JavaScript spells provided by the calculator's source. Embed these within your site's parchment using an iframe or direct script inclusion, and watch as the calculator comes to life, ready to serve your visitors.