cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to analysis url path=“rolepermissions/product/allowed” in view/adminhtml/adminhtml_user_role_edi

How to analysis url path=“rolepermissions/product/allowed” in view/adminhtml/adminhtml_user_role_edi

How to analysis url path=“rolepermissions/product/allowed” in view/adminhtml/adminhtml_user_role_editrole.xml

I am adding new tab in user role

I added new label but I am facing with this code

<block class="Magento\Backend\Block\Widget\Tab" name="adminhtml.user.tab.amrolepermissions.products">
<arguments>
<argument name="label" xsi:type="string" translate="true">Advanced: Products</argument>
<argument name="class" xsi:type="string">ajax</argument>
<argument name="url" xsi:type="url" path="amasty_rolepermissions/product/allowed">
<param name="_current">1</param>
</argument>
</arguments>
</block>

I can't understand this code

<argument name="url" xsi:type="url" path="amasty_rolepermissions/product/allowed">
<param name="_current">1</param>
</argument>

How can I analysis this url ?

Hope your help

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to analysis url path=“rolepermissions/product/allowed” in view/adminhtml/adminhtml_user_role

This module is pure Python code and is a mapping between URL path expressions  Each captured argument is sent to the view as a string, regardless of what sort of  Regular expressions allow nested arguments, and Django will resolve them and  This indicates a namespace of 'admin' , and a named URL of 'index' .

Taco Bell Survey and Feedback