cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check which promotion rules, coupon code and how much discount applied to cart?

How to check which promotion rules, coupon code and how much discount applied to cart?

I want to display the information like which promotion rule is applied to cart and item.

For ex; Furniture category have category promotion rule if i add to cart give me 5% discount on price.  Also, create shopping cart rule if cart total goes above 7000$ then additional 5% discount. Customer have coupon code so if customer add coupon ABC then customer will get extra 5% discount.

Now i want to show all the promotional rules applied to item, cart coupon code etc on checkout page.  How can i show that?  How can i detect which promotion rules are applied to product, how much discount applied , which coupon  code applied almost all the summary that of promotions applied.  How can i show that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to check which promotion rules, coupon code and how much discount applied to cart?

You can get the required information from quote object as the information is stored in quote_item table if you want to get item level promo rule information, below are the fields you can check to fetch the required data:

Table : quote_item
Columns:  applied_rule_ids, discount_percent, discount_amount, base_discount_amount

Hope this will be help you.