cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide out of stock products from bundled product?

How to hide out of stock products from bundled product?

Is there a way to hide an out of stock sub-product from the main bundled product's selections? I think it is unnecessary to show those out of stock products as a selection if customer is not able to select them.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: How to hide out of stock products from bundled product?

Disabling to display Out of stock products could help you.

Go to admin > Stores > configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Stock Options

Set Display Out of Stock Products to NO

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this indigocard thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

@kuono wrote:

Is there a way to hide an out of stock sub-product from the main bundled product's selections? I think it is unnecessary to show those out of stock products as a selection if customer is not able to select them.

Please follow below steps:

1-Open Admin panel of Magento store and navigate to System – > Configuration – > Catalog– > Inventory – > Stock Options Section.
2-Set Display Out of Stock product to No:
3-Click Save Config button to apply changes.

@kuono wrote:

Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!

Mymilestonecard

Hey, @kuono,

I have seen your query for a hiding project, but hiding out-of-stock products will create an image in visitors’ minds that your catalog doesn’t contain this particular product, in my opinion. 

You can move out-of-stock products at the last of the catalog. Please refer to this blog: https://magecomp.com/blog/move-out-of-stock-products-at-last-magento-2/

Hope this helps you.

Thank you. 

Verificați acest lucru

Greetings to all. I frequently read your articles and actively take part in this discussion. Visit this website as well.
Verificați acest lucru

es ist so ein erstaunlicher und informativer Beitrag und bietet eine Menge Informationen,  Mehr lesen  aber für die aktuellen Elektronikschrottpreise können Sie auch dies heraus überprüfen