cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make compatible Magento Open source extension with Magento commerce version?

SOLVED

How to make compatible Magento Open source extension with Magento commerce version?

My Magento extension compatible only with Open source version. Need help doc or guide line  for the extension to be compatible with Magento commerce version

Matin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to make compatible Magento Open source extension with Magento commerce version?

Hi @matinict 

I think you need to follow best practice guide for develop a compatible extension for enterprise edition. Here is the link might help you in this. Also, you can test your extension with the help of testing tools and Magento Testing Guide.

Thanks

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to make compatible Magento Open source extension with Magento commerce version?

Hi @matinict ,

As Magento2 EE (Magento Commerce) comes with a variety of features and also various customisation's done in order to meet those feature requirements.

It's not guarantee that your module for CE (Community Edition) will work for EE (Magento Commerce) as well.

So if your module contains customizations that are not related to EE (Magento Commerce) feature there's a chance that your module can work perfectly.
I would suggest you to please check once in a default setup of EE (Magento Commerce) as well in order to make sure that nothing is breaking.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks.

Hi @matinict 

I think you need to follow best practice guide for develop a compatible extension for enterprise edition. Here is the link might help you in this. Also, you can test your extension with the help of testing tools and Magento Testing Guide.

Thanks

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos