cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove pricing from grouped products

How to remove pricing from grouped products

Hi All,

My name is Vincent and i need some help!

Is there an easy way to remove the starting from price a grouped product? (just show no price at the category page)

it looks kinda silly when the whole list of products are required with a total price well over a 1000 euro and than a small connector piece is like 2 euros 

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-18 om 14.19.47.png

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to remove pricing from grouped products

I'm also looking for the solution for this blog. Can anyone please help!

Re: How to remove pricing from grouped products

Hello @vctrade 

Copy the final_price.phtml file from vendor\magento\module-grouped-product\view\base\templates\product\price\final_price.phtml and paste it to app\design\frontend\yourtheme\themename\Magento_GroupedProduct\templates\product\price\final_price.phtml
If you already have a final_price.phtml file then just edit your file.

Now, search for the below code:
<div class="price-box">
 <?php if ($minProduct && \Magento\Framework\Pricing\Render::ZONE_ITEM_VIEW != $block->getZone()) : ?>
 <p class="minimal-price">
 <span class="price-label"><?= $block->escapeHtml(__('Starting at')) ?></span><?= $amountRender->toHtml() ?>
 </p>
 <?php endif ?>
 </div>
Now, replace it with the below code:
<?php if ($this->getRequest()->getFullActionName() != 'catalog_category_view'): ?>
 <div class="price-box">
 <?php if ($minProduct && \Magento\Framework\Pricing\Render::ZONE_ITEM_VIEW != $block->getZone()) : ?>
 <p class="minimal-price">
 <span class="price-label"><?= $block->escapeHtml(__('Starting at')) ?></span><?= $amountRender->toHtml() ?>
 </p>
 <?php endif ?>
 </div>
 <?php endif; ?>
I hope it helps.
Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.