Did you mean: 

How to visible attribute value in customer list in admin

SOLVED

How to visible attribute value in customer list in admin

How to visible customer attribute value in  customer list in admin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to visible attribute value in customer list in admin

@Mohit_developer By default customer attribute is saved inside customer_entity_{datatype} table based on attribute type. So your customer attribute value is placed inside related customer table.

If you want to add entry in customer_entity table, you have to do code for programatically.

If this response was helpful to you,consider giving kudos to this post.

If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@Mohit_developer Are you talking about your customer attribute value display in Customer Grid in admin?

Thanks.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Yes like as i want to visible corporate Id in customer admin grid and  also put in customer admin form  both point is working but when i submit customer form corporate id is not inserting into data base table customer_entity  i want to save in customer_entity table

@Mohit_developer By default customer attribute is saved inside customer_entity_{datatype} table based on attribute type. So your customer attribute value is placed inside related customer table.

If you want to add entry in customer_entity table, you have to do code for programatically.

If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Can you suggest me   where should i changes to save this attribute into customer_entity . I mean any example for my problem related  code.

@Mohit_developer You have to just create one field inside customer_entity table.

Now you can save custom customer attribute value using Controller. Once Your value is saved in database table. Your value automatically display in customer grid if you have override customer grid xml in your module and add your custom field in xml.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

ok can you suggest me path of controller

@Mohit_developer From which place your customer attribute value is display in frontend?

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

I added attribute in the customer registration form , data saved in the database table customer_entity_varchar  but unable to fetch data in the list of customers/grid screen.it shows blank data in grid .