cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import product on Magento 2.3.4

SOLVED

Import product on Magento 2.3.4

Hello, I'm trying to import products on Magento 2.3.4 via the System > Data Transfer > Import method.

I've selected 'Add / Update' from 'Import Behaviour' and the file imports successfully.

But, the products are missing from Frontend. I can see them in the admin, every product details are good and if I press the save button, without any other changes, the product is showing on the Frontend as well.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Import product on Magento 2.3.4

@paszgyu 

Assuming you already tried clearing cache and reindexing. If not please try the same. You can also try browsing website in a new browser or browser private/incognito mode.

You can also check if those products are assigned to a website. Products are assigned to correct root category and the same root category is assigned to the website.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@paszgyu 

Assuming you already tried clearing cache and reindexing. If not please try the same. You can also try browsing website in a new browser or browser private/incognito mode.

You can also check if those products are assigned to a website. Products are assigned to correct root category and the same root category is assigned to the website.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Hi @paszgyu 

Please run following commands :

php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush

You can also refer below url :
https://www.h3xed.com/web-and-internet/fix-magento-products-not-showing-on-frontend-after-csv-import

Issue resolved ?
Please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hello @paszgyu 

please check below thing

1) make sure you assigned website

2) make sure all product is in stock

3) do reindex 

4) then cache flush

If still not showing then try to open using
domain.com/catalog/product/view/id/1

if works then some thing issue with category page

If works then mark as a solution

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

I think the problem is the missing website assignment. If I checked the products in the admin and the "Websites" column is empty. I checked the documents and added the "website_id" attribute to the .csv (left the value empty) but nothing has happened. Could you tell me how can I assign the product to the website in the .csv, please?

Thanks