cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In magento 2.x , how we create observer using event name ' sales_convert_quote_item_to_order_item'

SOLVED

In magento 2.x , how we create observer using event name ' sales_convert_quote_item_to_order_item'

hii tell me what can i use in replace of "' sales_convert_quote_item_to_order_item'" in magneto2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: In magento 2.x , how we create observer using event name ' sales_convert_quote_item_to_order_it

You should use a plugin instead.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: In magento 2.x , how we create observer using event name ' sales_convert_quote_item_to_order_it

The event «sales_convert_quote_item_to_order_item» has been removed from 2.0.0.0-dev46: https://mage2.pro/t/1275

than what is new replacement  of this event  ?...

You should use a plugin instead.

thanks

Could you please specify a bit further? How do I find or code this plugin?

I'm trying to implement this customisation on Magento 2x and facing a similar problem due the lack of documentation regarding alternative to the events that were removed from this version (eg: catalog_product_load_after, catalog_product_load_after).

Thanks!