cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installment price in short description

Installment price in short description

Good afternoon all,

I want to add installment price in short description. It is only original price divided with 36 without any additional percentage. Is that possible without any extension? Photo in below shows how it should look like. 

I would appreciate any advise and assistance I can get.

Many Thanks!

Screenshot1.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Installment price in short description

Hello @Petar2000 

If you want to add the static content for the price breakup then no need for any extension. please tell me more about your requirement.

Hello @dipmegpro,

I am not familiar with that phrase, but I think yes. I only want to show in every product's description original price of that product divided with some number (in my case 36). I wanted to add photo to this topic but it won't show.

Thank you for reply.

https://ibb.co/pKhq1KQ 

https://ibb.co/mGMPFh6 

Hello @Petar2000 

In this case every time the product price difference then you calculate manually or the system needs to calculate the answer automatecly. 

What I mean is Product price/36 = some amount is calculated by the system or by admin.

Hello @dipmegpro 

Yes, but can I adjust that option to be calculated every time automatically?

What I mean is Product price/36 = some amount is calculated by the system or by admin.” That is it but can it be calculated automatically for every product?

Thank you for reply!

Hello @Petar2000 

No this kind of feature is not available in the default Magento you need to do customization for this

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation

Dont know why its hapenning. pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. Need help.

Myaccountaccess

i dont know how to solve this issue please help me myaccountaccess login

help me guys MyAccountAccess is a secure website that allows people with multiple credit cards to handle all dimensions of their finances

I'm not sure what the expression means, but I'd say it fits. I only want the original price of the goods to be listed in the description, split by a certain number (in my case 36). I tried uploading a photo to go along with this post, but it didn't work.

Myaccountaccess