cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Mageplaza Twitter + Instagram Social Login

Issues with Mageplaza Twitter + Instagram Social Login

Twitter goes to a page requiring Name, Email, Password enteries.

Instagram shows:

"{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid Client ID"}

Please see the settings.  What am I missing?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Issues with Mageplaza Twitter + Instagram Social Login

1. Regarding the Twitter issue: you need to disable the information requirement section here: http://prntscr.com/ui0f1v
Kindly have a recheck after that.

2. About the Instagram issue, the API that Social Login is applying is the old Instagram's API. For the time being, this API is not supported anymore. The users who had created the app before can still use this old API, while the new users are using the new one created by the collaboration between Facebook and Instagram.

The Social Login's library now has not updated this new API yet. So, there is an interruption on Instagram now.

I followed the first commenter's link, and nothing happened. After following the link, it seems I should see some menu or setting page with several items, but I didn't find anything like that on my Twitter. Perhaps you are mistaken. Did it work for you, Sheba? I had a similar 400 OAuthException error, but not on Twitter, but on my TickTock. I reinstalled the app, and everything was fine. I was really worried at the time that I might lose my account development efforts. I did buy video views on Social Boosting to boost my TicToc's popularity, though. So that was very important to me. You know, I believe that reinstalling will help you, as it did for me.

If you're experiencing issues with the Mageplaza Twitter + Instagram Social Login extension in Magento, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the problem: Verify Extension Configuration, Check API Credentials, Clear Cache and Reindex. You can also check out the best modded version of the instander apk old version with the advanced feature. I'm sure you will be enjoyed when you use.