cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to specific anchor in specific tab on product page

Link to specific anchor in specific tab on product page

I've got a FAQ page that I want to have a link to the directions on a product page. I can't seem to figure out how to link to a specific anchor ('directions for washing machines') in a specific tab ('directions') on the product page. The directions tab is not open initially on the page.

Is this possible? What am I missing?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Link to specific anchor in specific tab on product page

Hi @AmagArtwork,

I didn't understand exactly what you are looking to accomplish.

Could you please clarify your post?

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Re: Link to specific anchor in specific tab on product page

I have a page of FAQ's for products. One of the questions needs clarification on directions. Rather than posting the directions in multiple places I want to put a link to the directions on the product page. Sometimes a product will have different directions for different applications (i.e. a shampoo, a cleanser for washing, or pet deodorizer).

My product page has 4 tabs (details, more information, reviews, directions). When you go to the product page the details tab is initially open. I'd like to be able to link directly to a specific direction in the directions tab. (i.e. open the directions tab and move to the pet deodorizer application)

@Gabriel Guarino Was that clear enough? Or is more information needed?