cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a great Pricing Rules Extension for Customer Groups

SOLVED

Looking for a great Pricing Rules Extension for Customer Groups

Hi, I'm looking for an extension that can apply rules to Customer Groups. The rules are based on purchase Volume and percent discount. There are two rules per group. Can anyone suggest an extension? I have purchased one that does not work. I've scoured the marketplace.

Thanks

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for a great Pricing Rules Extension for Customer Groups

Hello @nypedrogmad4a4 

Please check this extension. this will calculate the price based on product volume and it will also work with the default discount features of Magento.

https://marketplace.magento.com/fme-pricecalculator.html 

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @nypedrogmad4a4 

You don't need to purchase an extension for this feature. As I understand your requirement it is fully filled with the below features of Magento.

You can use the Group and Tier price for your requirements. you will definitely get the solution. To understand the above feature of the Magento please refer to the below links.

1. Group Price

2. Tier Price

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

The are great features but do not work for us. The tier pricing would work great but our volume pricing is in $ amount. Not quantity of product. Bummer. I wish it were that easy. But thank I really appreciate the links.

Hello @nypedrogmad4a4 

Please check this extension. this will calculate the price based on product volume and it will also work with the default discount features of Magento.

https://marketplace.magento.com/fme-pricecalculator.html 

Thank you very much. It looks like a very promising extension. I'm going to go through the documentation carefully. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Pete

You can use this extension for discount coupon, Apply Discount Coupon Code via Link extension allows you to apply discount coupon code via a link directly instead of typing on the basket page discount box. This link can be sent the customer via email or you can have promotion page with all the promo code links to boost up your sale.

The following link https://www.scommerce-mage.com/magento-2-apply-coupon-via-link.html would be useful.