cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

Hello

Did anyone install a crypto payment in his magento website and has any recommendations or feedback regarding it?

I have read many bad reviews about CoinGate and  bitpay and i wandering if some of you are using crypto  extension and happy with it.

Please advise

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

As soon as these become workable alternatives, we look forward to supporting cryptocurrencies as a payment method in the future. Until such a time, we have decided to end support for Bitcoin from 20 July 2019. This means that Bitcoin will no longer be displayed as a payment method on Pay Fast

We mostly BTCPay for these requirements, self hosted and removes any intermediaries which is what crypto was designed for, it's also used by some of the largest sites on the web so well tested.

MochiGroup.net

We are looking for select stores to participate in testing a crypto gift card checkout module/system. This is invitation only. DM me should you have interest.

IMO, BTC and ETH are difficult mediums to use for payments, because of the fluctuations. Stable-Coins are more ideal for merchants.

As a tech-savvy shopper, I've come across several e-commerce stores offering crypto payment options. In my opinion, "CoinGate" is worth considering for your Magento 2 store. It supports various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, and provides a user-friendly interface for both merchants and customers. "CoinGate" prioritizes security and offers two-factor authentication, ensuring a safe transaction environment. What's more, it seamlessly converts crypto payments into fiat currency, eliminating the risk of price fluctuations. I've used it before and had a smooth experience. Your customers will likely appreciate the added payment flexibility!