cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for tech support company for Magento 2.x?

Looking for tech support company for Magento 2.x?

I use to have an independent freelancer Magento developer when I had my 1.9 cart and there was some security issues. I'm a bit more vulnerable now about who I hire, who I give access to credentials, especially with SSH access from the root level with 2.x.

Looking for somebody to be an on-call tech person to help with security patches, site bugs, etc. Also if I'm having problems getting a module or cart feature to work, I can ask for help.

Is there anybody you could recommend? I just launched my site and I'm in need of services but I realize most firms likely won't respond til Monday. A few problems are the terms & conditions are missing at checkout (they are here in admin, enabled), I'd like to install a LIVE CHAT module from LIVECHATINC, and get some instructions on implementing FedEx real time rates. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have plenty to do.

The independent developer was convenience because he worked late hours but just trying to be smarter about how I hand out access.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Looking for tech support company for Magento 2.x?

What I understood is, the site has been developed in 1.9 and migrated to 2.x. Now you need an assistance in 2.x. Correct me if I am wrong.

@christophernath In this regard you can do one thing, you can create a dev enviroment which is the replica of your production website and share the creadentials of dev enviroment with the developer and tell him to do the work there.

If the changes made by him works fine there you can take the changes from him and can deploy the changes on production whether yourself or with the help of him.

The benefit is that you don't have to give the access to production and your production won't mess up with the newly changes.

Thanks

What is the nature of the problem for which you have opened a ticket with Nexcess? Is it primarily a Magento support issue? There are fantastic hosting services available. However, they only host websites and do not support the app on top. A few companies offer a more integrated solution that includes hosting as well as front-line Magento support, https://www.networklondon.co.uk/. I had some material on production that I wanted to move to development. As a result, I add, commit, and push. The push returns an error about a file size issue, which is odd, given that I just made minor modifications.

If you're looking for a Magento 2.x tech support company, we recommend contacting Inverse Flow. They are a Magento Partner and have a team of Magento certified developers who can help you with your Magento 2.x store.

@christophernath wrote:

I use to have an independent freelancer Magento developer when I had my 1.9 cart and there was some security issues. I'm a bit more vulnerable now about who I hire, who I give access to credentials, especially with SSH access from the root level with 2.x.

Looking for somebody to be an on-call tech person to help with security patches, site bugs, etc. Also if I'm having problems getting a module or cart feature to work, I can ask for help.

Is there anybody you could recommend? I just launched my site and I'm in need of services but I realize most firms likely won't respond til Monday. A few problems are the terms & conditions are missing at checkout (they are here in admin, enabled), I'd like to install a LIVE CHAT module from LIVECHATINC, and get some instructions on implementing FedEx real time rates. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have plenty to do.

The independent developer was convenience because he worked late hours but just trying to be smarter about how I hand out access.

I am also looking for solution for my cjdropshipping review website where i can provide solution to others but unable to find best one.