cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Checkout Payment page on page load show billing address by default

Magento 2 Checkout Payment page on page load show billing address by default

When user visit to Checkout payment step 2 by default billing address drop down list will appear 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2 Checkout Payment page on page load show billing address by default

Hello @jasonjohny9d54 ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Magento Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

Re: Magento 2 Checkout Payment page on page load show billing address by default

Starting from Magento 2.1.4 release, the checkout configuration has additional Display Billing Address On option (Stores -> Configuration -> Checkout -> Checkout Options). It has two possible values:

Payment Method - billing address is displayed per payment method

Payment Page - billing address is displayed above payment methods

The second option should solve your problem without any changes in the code base. Also, it might be useful for some methods like PayPal Express Checkout and allows to set billing address different to shipping.

@HP Instant Ink Login wrote: 

When user visit to Checkout payment step 2 by default billing address drop down list will appear 

@bayerruffg4ba7 wrote:

Starting from Magento 2.1.4 release, the checkout configuration has additional Display Billing Address On option (Stores -> Configuration -> Checkout -> Checkout Options). It has two possible values:

Payment Method - billing address is displayed per payment method

Payment Page - billing address is displayed above payment methods

The second option should solve your problem without any changes in the code base. Also, it might be useful for some methods like PayPal Express Checkout and allows to set billing address different to shipping.

@HP Instant Ink Login wrote: 

Thanks for update @HP Instant Ink Login but that is not the requirement that I need,

When user comes to Review & Payment page of checkout, customer select the payment method that he/she wants to proceed. After selecting Payment just below Billing address section display, in this section I need "When Customer comes to this Review & payment page By default Billing address Dropdown list should be appear instead of showing address below section, Place order Button should be disabled, if Customer wants to change the billing address then he/she can select from dropdown list and click on update button then process with Place Order".