cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove ads from product page

remove ads from product page

Greetings,

Using Magento 2.4.3.  Which file should I edit to remove google ads from product page?  Thanks for your attention.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: remove ads from product page

Hello @Sheba  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Magento Expertise to remove ads from product page. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

@StaplesAdvantage wrote:

Greetings,

Using Magento 2.4.3.  Which file should I edit to remove google ads from product page?  Thanks for your attention.

Magento 2 provide diffrent xml file for diffrent types of product. You need to put your code into that file and it remove for that.

Diffrent product types file name are here.

1. catalog_product_view_type_simple.xml
 2. catalog_product_view_type_virtual.xml
 3. catalog_product_view_type_bundle.xml
 4. catalog_product_view_type_configurable.xml
 5. catalog_product_view_type_grouped.xml

Sign in to your Google Ads account. On the page menu on the left, click Ads & extensions. Select the checkbox next to the ad that you want to remove. At the top of the ad statistics table, click the Edit drop-down menu. Select Remove.

mykplan.com Login