cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 : Payment integration in Custom module

Magento 2 : Payment integration in Custom module

Currently, i am working on payment integration in our own custom module. Client wants us to implement Authorize.net gateway for payment processing inside our custom module. How to load the Authorize.net configured settings and its sdk into our magento 2 custom module?

Please let me know your thoughts as soon as possible.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2 : Payment integration in Custom module

What functionality does your custom payment extension have? It would simplify the process and lower the risk if you could just use the built-in integration and modify that functionality where possible rather than trying and pull all of the functionality into your own extension. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

My module would import customers by reading XLS data. In the same page, i need to show payment methods available in Magento. And using one of our payment methods admin will pay some amount for customers upload. After successful payment, all customers will be activated by default.This payment flow not recorded as order.

Please guide me to use the default payment method in my custom module and how to modify functionality.

Hmm, yes, that's a pretty unique need. It'd be nice if you could put it through as a custom order type so that you could use the built in payment solution. Otherwise, you're unlikely to be able to use much of the same code and instead will need to create your own integration with the payment gateway. I'd look if they have a generic PHP library that you can include in composer as a dependency and use that. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!