cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 multistore

SOLVED

Magento 2 multistore

I am currently developing magento to hold 4 stores each store should have its own view

www.mywebsite.com/store1

....../store2

and I want each store item to be displayed in its url and all of them are collected in the main website

www.mywebsite.com  

any help ????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2 multistore

@sherif_sorour  I am not sure if I understand your question completely. I guess you want to setup 4 stores on the same instance of Magento. This is possibly and achievable easily. Setup 4 stores from the backend. As you want to have different products on each store then you need to create separate root categories and assign it to each store this way you can have different products on different store.

Instead of setting up URL like website.com/store1 I would recommend to use subdomain like store1.website.com or have completely different URL. All your orders will flow into same Magento instance and you'll be able to see them all from one place in Magento admin. 

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@sherif_sorour  I am not sure if I understand your question completely. I guess you want to setup 4 stores on the same instance of Magento. This is possibly and achievable easily. Setup 4 stores from the backend. As you want to have different products on each store then you need to create separate root categories and assign it to each store this way you can have different products on different store.

Instead of setting up URL like website.com/store1 I would recommend to use subdomain like store1.website.com or have completely different URL. All your orders will flow into same Magento instance and you'll be able to see them all from one place in Magento admin. 

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Hi @sherif_sorour 

Kindly refer below link to create multi store website:
https://meetanshi.com/blog/setup-magento-2-multi-store/

It will help you to create multiple stores with Magento 2 standards.

If issue resolve, please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

I have created the 4 stores and now I need to have one collecting all these together ?