cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Sync Orders After Upgrade 2.3 To 2.4

Magento Sync Orders After Upgrade 2.3 To 2.4

I have to change server and upgrade magento on the same. My way of doing this is:

1. Create a new server
  2. Move the files and database to new server
  3. Upgrade magento on new server.
  4. Fix all errors in 3rd party modules - this will take time
  5. After magento will work on new server, change DNS

But here i have a problem, in meantime in old magento new orders can be placed. I do not want to stop old magento instance for whole process as it can take ~1-2 days.

On new server after everything works, i tried to upload again database from old server and make "upgrade", but then i got many errors. My questions are:

1. what should be optimal flow for upgrade magento & server change
  2. is it possible to sync orders after upgrade - how to do it? 
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento Sync Orders After Upgrade 2.3 To 2.4

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

mcdvoice

Thanks for the update and quick reply. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Superdry

Thanks for your sharing!

A debt of gratitude is in order for the update and speedy answer. I'll make certain to watch out for this string. Searching for a similar issue. Chanced upon your string. A debt of gratitude is in order for making it. Searching forward for arrangement.Panorama Charter

Are you looking for a guide on Mylincoln portal login at www.mylincolnportal.com? If so, then you are on the right spot. Here we discuss Mylincoln portal signup, login and everything related to Mylincolnportal.

@bajgdemantfb3b wrote:

I have to change server and upgrade magento on the same. My way of doing this is:

1. Create a new server
  2. Move the files and database to new server
  3. Upgrade magento on new server.
  4. Fix all errors in 3rd party modules - this will take time
  5. After magento will work on new server, change DNS

But here i have a problem, in meantime in old magento new orders can be placed. I do not want to stop old magento instance for whole process as it can take ~1-2 days.

On new server after everything works, i tried to upload again database from old server and make "upgrade", but then i got many errors. My questions are:

1. what should be optimal flow for upgrade magento & server change
  2. is it possible to sync orders after upgrade - how to do it? 

Friendly warning to anyone who is considering launching a store with Magento 2. Don't. Just don't.

Choose something else. Anything.

Magento 2 is complete nightmare garbage to work with. I regret spending over a year trying to get this platform to work. And I didn't really do anything fancy. I basically modified the basic theme with some CSS, installed a few extension from reputable extension providers (maybe like 5 in total), and that is about it. And the store still does not work properly.

I've submitted over 30 confirmed core bugs on the M2 github in 2019. And these are breaking bugs that renders the store unusable. Things such as not being able to checkout or manage your orders.

Some highlights of M2 development:

- You fix 2 bugs and another one creeps up from nowhere

Thanks For Continuously Getting us Notify  about Upgradation.Keep Sharing.Getmyoffer.capitalone.com

Mcdonald's Breakfast Hours 2021.

Mcdonald's  breakfast hours keep changing from day to day. They have different timings for some days like Thanks giving, Memorial Day, New Year’s , and Easter. This food chain restaurant is always open for the customers, but there has been a couple of changes in the timing as well as dine-in of McDonald’s due to the current pandemic situation in 2021.