cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento separate store by currency but show product in cart with original currency

SOLVED

Magento separate store by currency but show product in cart with original currency

I have two store one for USD and one for EURO currency, If a user add a product in usd and one add in EURO, then cart page will show price One in USD and one in EURO with two checkout button, one for USD and one for EURO.

That type scenario possible in magento. Below plugin provide me two checkout button for vendor product.

http://webkul.com/blog/magento-marketplace-split-cart/

enter image description here

I want that type feature without this plugin.

Can we achieve this ? I have a one solution but don't know this the correct approach or not.

I create a two store for both currency and don't share cart between store and user add both currency product in cart when user come in cart I will customise cart page and get second store product in cart with original currency then make two button for checkout and linked with particular store.

That type approach is correct or not.

Please suggest me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento separate store by currency but show product in cart with original currency

I did this by creating a plugin. which split cart in shopping cart page according to there attribute(just an example)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento separate store by currency but show product in cart with original currency

Hello @Pushpendra7 

You can contact Webkul at suport@webkul.com for the customization as per the workflow which you are looking for. Webkul provides custom development services as well. Webkul is one of the renowned developers of Magento and recognized by the Magento for the innovations as well - https://webkul.com/awards/ 

I did this by creating a plugin. which split cart in shopping cart page according to there attribute(just an example)