cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega Menu

SOLVED

Mega Menu

I want to limit the subcategory in mega menu and after that limit view all link is shown..

Capture.PNG

after cisco switch accessories i want to show view all link in all subcategories.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mega Menu

Hi @ayesha_khalid 

Well in that case you will require to create a support ticket on your theme provider portal.

Because its ready-made theme so its difficult for us to give direct solution without knowing detailed file structure of the theme.

So create a ticket and as its ready made theme so they might have option at backend to configure this line items on mega menu so check that as well.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ayesha_khalid 

So are you using any third-party extension for this Mega Menu ? or any ready made theme ? or you have created your custom extension for that ?

Because in native Magento Mega menu not comes up so please clarify the same - so it helps us to troubleshoot the issue.

Hi @Manthan Dave 

yes i use theme sm-autostore theme for mega menu

Hi @ayesha_khalid 

Well in that case you will require to create a support ticket on your theme provider portal.

Because its ready-made theme so its difficult for us to give direct solution without knowing detailed file structure of the theme.

So create a ticket and as its ready made theme so they might have option at backend to configure this line items on mega menu so check that as well.

Hope it helps !