cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Windows users can use WinSCP for SFTP and FTP!

Microsoft Windows users can use WinSCP for SFTP and FTP!

thanks community https://community.magento.com/

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Microsoft Windows users can use WinSCP for SFTP and FTP!

Hello @shaguftashf485 

Yes, that is correct. WinSCP is a free and open-source SFTP, SCP, FTP, and WebDAV client for Windows, which allows users to securely transfer files between their local computer and remote servers. It supports both graphical user interface (GUI) and command-line interface (CLI) modes and provides features such as drag and drop, synchronization, and remote text editing.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Re: Microsoft Windows users can use WinSCP for SFTP and FTP!

I'm new here, but I came across this thread and just had to chime in. It's great to hear that there's a free and open-source SFTP, SCP, FTP, and WebDAV client for Windows called WinSCP. That's definitely something I'll have to check out!
By the way, have any of you taken any Microsoft Learning Partner courses? They offer some great training on using Microsoft products like Windows and Office. It might be helpful if you're new to these tools or just looking to improve your skills.
Anyway, I'm always on the lookout for helpful tech tools like WinSCP, so thanks for sharing! And if you have any other tips or tricks, feel free to share them with me. I'm always eager to learn more!