cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optional Shipping Charge Add-On

SOLVED

Optional Shipping Charge Add-On

We need to add an option in checkout for the customer to select "Signature Required" for FedEx, and if they do, add the $5 charge to their order total.

I can't find an easy way to do this - does anyone have any guidance?

A future need is to segment certain products to be shipped only by FedEx, others by UPS only, and some can have either shipping. This has to do with some products being drop-shipped and the vendor only ships one way.... Any thoughts here as well?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Optional Shipping Charge Add-On

Hello @SJ_Med 

For your case I have best suggestion for you. Integrate Custom Shipping extension for your Magento 2 Store. It helps in creating custom shipping method and also you can set custom price for the same.

Hit the "Kudos" If you find the solution helpful.

Thank-You 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SJ_Med 

For your case I have best suggestion for you. Integrate Custom Shipping extension for your Magento 2 Store. It helps in creating custom shipping method and also you can set custom price for the same.

Hit the "Kudos" If you find the solution helpful.

Thank-You 

Thank you zoyascootg16c3. I'll explore this - it looks like what I need......

The program is designed for the future and all issues. The skills of the business management dissertation help are held for the turns. The path is fit for the new language of the program in the urgency by all channels.