cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our site contains scripts with similar behavior to typical malware code in Magento 2.4.0

Our site contains scripts with similar behavior to typical malware code in Magento 2.4.0

Hello Support,
site contains scripts with similar behavior to typical malware code (249).
Suspected malicious code detected in these resources:
https://sdk-static.loyaltylion.net/static/2/lion-core-deff125.js in magento security scan
But When I checked with loyaltylion support team they said "Our team has let me know that there is nothing malicious happening here and our scripts are legitimate and this is an error that is occurring within Magento. For further troubleshooting on this, Magento Support would be best placed to help you." Can you please make it false from Magento security.

Thanks

Rahul

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Yourkrogerbenefits?

Being the 2nd-largest supermarket chain in the USA, Kroger employs more than 453000 skilled people to run their business.Believing employees as the most important asset, Kroger committed to taking care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.

But, many Kroger employees find difficulties to get benefited from Kroger Employee Benefits and rewards.

Re: Yourkrogerbenefits?

@lirosmexew644d wrote:

Being the 2nd-largest supermarket chain in the USA, Kroger employs more than 453000 skilled people to run their business.Believing employees as the most important asset, Kroger committed to taking care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.

But, many Kroger employees find difficulties to get benefited from Kroger Employee Benefits and rewards.

Thank you so much! Now everything it's clear!

Re: Our site contains scripts with similar behavior to typical malware code in Magento 2.4.0

We put together this guide to help users of the open-source Magento Community Edition CMS in the process of identifying and cleaning a Magento hack. This is not meant to be an all-encompassing guide but should address most of the infections we see.

My AARP Medicare

Re: Our site contains scripts with similar behavior to typical malware code in Magento 2.4.0

You can get official Myaarpmedicare Access at Myaarpmedicare.com. The organization is working for old-aged people, so it is obvious that only they can get a membership.