cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price format problem in Magento 2 (Frontend and Backend)

Price format problem in Magento 2 (Frontend and Backend)

Greetings to all, I have a problem in how Magento 2.3.2 represents the prices of the products that are currently on the platform.

I could not find the reason for the problem and no specific pattern of how the error occurs.

Upon entering the frontend sometimes the price of a product appears correctly $ 4,000.00 but sometimes $ 4,000,000,000.00 appears for no apparent reason, even the shopping cart appears with the value $ 0.000,000.00

For example, the price must be $ 4,000.00 but $ 4,000,000,000.00 appears. This error happens with all products both in the frontend and in the backend.

When entering the frontend sometimes you see the price correctly and after navigating between categories the representation of the price changes and is displayed incorrectly. Other times the error occurs when entering the frontend at the first time.

Please I hope you can help me.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Price format problem in Magento 2 (Frontend and Backend)

@carlos_arancibi are you using any custom theme or any third party extension for showing price?

Thanks

I use the Clickboom theme by MagenTech and the Currency Formatter extension by MagePlaza to make some changes to the price format.

I disabled the extension, cleaned the cache, deployed but the error persists.

@carlos_arancibi please try to switch to default luma theme to check whether these issue are due to theme or due to the extension which you are using.

Also if you are using a paid extension, you can raise a ticket there.
They can provide you the free support for this.

Thanks