cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price rule shopping cart multiple products

SOLVED

Price rule shopping cart multiple products

I would like to give a 10% discount when my customers add 3 specific items in their cart. I've tried different kind of settings, however none seem to work.

- 3 specific SKU's

- no discount on other products

- Discount doesn't apply when only 1 or 2 products of the set SKU's is added to cart.

Is there any way to get it to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Price rule shopping cart multiple products

@MarketingBC 

Yes, you are right. I also have not found any condition to apply discount on each 3 product. 

In this case Fixed discount seems to work. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @MarketingBC 

You should add all three product sku in Actions tab of cart promotion. 

PFA

cou.png

I hope it will help you!

That's what I thought, but at the frontend it doesn't do anything with these settings. It only works when I set 'ALL' to 'ANY', but in that case the discount keeps working when there are only 1 of 2 items in the shopping cart.

Hi @MarketingBC 

oh... I got your question now,. 

You need to add conditions in "Condition" tab as per attached screenshot. It will work. I have tested it. 

coupon.png

Hi @Vimal Kumar,

Thanks, these settings work to give the discount (biggest problem turned out to be my language setting)!

However the discount is now given to every product that is added to the cart next to the 3 that I want. When I enter the SKU's in the 'actions' tab the discount dissapears. 

Is there any way to exclude any other products?

@MarketingBC 

Good to know that above solution is work for you! Please accept as a solution so it will help to others as well.

You can enter sku in "Action" tab for which product you want to apply coupon. 

You can follow once below document to see difference between Condition and Action. I hope then it will be more clear.

what-is-the-difference-between-conditions-and-actions 

@MarketingBC 

Yes, you are right. I also have not found any condition to apply discount on each 3 product. 

In this case Fixed discount seems to work. 

Hi @Vimal Kumar 

The discount now works as I wanted, thanks for your help!

Hi all,

What if I have a multi-sku order containing the 3 skus (with the discount) and another one (without the discount).

I expect Magento to applies the discount to the 3 skus and leave the other one with the original price.

I've follow those instructions and the discount is applied only to one sku instead of the three of them.

Please help!

Thanks

Alex