cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST API Get all Products

SOLVED

REST API Get all Products

I'm trying to retrieve all catalog products from the REST API by sending a GET request to /V1/products, with no parameters/search criteria. However, I'm getting an error that "%fieldName is a required field." Is it not possible to retrieve all products without any search criteria? Swagger isn't showing any parameters as required for this endpoint.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: REST API Get all Products

Ah, I realize I was overlooking the portion of the error that says the required field is 'searchCriteria'. Still, it doesn't make sense to me that searchCriteria is required, particularly since I can pass no value for it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Interestingly, if I supply "?searchCriteria[page_size]=100", the query works, as does even "?searchCriteria=". However, I'd like to not pass any search criteria at all, including the query string itself, if possible.

Ah, I realize I was overlooking the portion of the error that says the required field is 'searchCriteria'. Still, it doesn't make sense to me that searchCriteria is required, particularly since I can pass no value for it.

Thus is searchCriteria mandatory?

It is, yes.