cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove brackets from shipping information on cart

Remove brackets from shipping information on cart

I've been searching for this forever now. My cart looks like this:

Screenshot 2017-10-21_12-13-56.png

But I don't want the first and last brackets there. I want it to display it like this:

Verzending              10,-
Leverancier 1  (5,-)
Leverancier 2  (5,-)

I have a custom shipping method which inserts the breaks and I changed the data-bind to show html instead of text. But I cant get rid of the first and last brackets!

I tried changing Magento\Quote\Model\ResourceModel\Quote\Address\Attribute\Frontend\Shipping, but that didn't make a difference. And i can't find it in the translations.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Remove brackets from shipping information on cart

Hmm, that's interesting. It does look like you've found the right place to edit. We can see on this line, the brackets are wrapped around the shipping description https://github.com/magento/magento2/blob/9c14af7a97bcf338662de365d2613c7ca9dbf8c6/app/code/Magento/Q... If you edit that line and flush cache, does it definitely not change the result?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

I changed the code in the vendor folder (for now). Removed var and pub/static and did a static-content:deploy. Started a new browser, add something to cart, brackets are still there. Did I forget to do something?

Someone another option maybe?