cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports, CRM, Pricing

SOLVED

Reports, CRM, Pricing

Hi 

My name is Nilesh and I am New to Mangeto having previously worked for other companies that used program like SAP business one, Sage etc we are a small company that manufacture products and sell online via our website.

we have recently gone live with our Magento website ver 2.4.2 and I needed some help with the backend functionality and capabilities of Magnento.

The first problem I have come across is Pricing 

our system is currently set up to assign customers to a group and assign a net product price in the advanced pricing section of product. the problem we have with this that it is a rigid format as 1 of our customers (lets call them "AJ") in group "A" may fall into Group "A" for 80% of there pricing but requires bespoke prices for the remainder 20% that falls outside of all other groups, which means from my understanding we would need to create group "A1" for this specific customer.

Is there a standard function within Magento 2 that would allow me to Set customer (AJ) to get group A pricing for the majority of this goods but be able to set up an ongoing special price per customer per product for the items where they get additional or decreased terms?   

If there is not a standard function within Magento that will allow us to do this can you recommended a reliable and competent extension / integration that will allow us to do this?

the Second challenge is report 

we are not currently using Advanced BI reporting in Magento and under the standard reporting functionality I am struggling to find a usable report, that allow me to search by customer, over a set period, then buy products bought with part numbers, description & Qty or search buy product to see who is buying it over a set period.

Am i looking in the wrong place or to get this level of detail do we need to look at Advanced BI or an extension?

and finally 

What would you recommend as a good CRM to use with Magento? we are looking at integrating the CRM with Magento so sales and customer data can we updated in both systems.

sorry for the long post and thank you in advanced for all you help and assistance.

I look forward to hearing from you  

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reports, CRM, Pricing

Hello @nileshgjay7b7f 

You can use the Group and Tier price for the first query of your question. you will definitely get the solution. TO understand the above feature of the Magento please refer to the below links.

1. Group Price

2. Tier Price

You can use the Advance reporting options for the reported issue. 

Spoiler

Salesforce is the Good CRM for the integration with Magento which is also supported by the Magento

Is the problem solved? Click Accept as Solution! & Click Kudos

View solution in original post

Hello @nileshgjay7b7f 

Can tiered pricing be applied for a specific product for a specific user/customer?  => Yes, you can do it with the advance processing option under the product edit form from Magento admin.

For "salesforce" advance guidance you need to discuss with the salesforce developer he will guide you better. if you need I can give you the salesforce expert details. DM me your contact details.

For the "Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM" I heard about this CRM and to integrate with Magento you can use the below module. 

https://marketplace.magento.com/i95dev-i95devax365connect.html

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same refrence.

Hello @nileshgjay7b7f 

Can you please accept the solution so that will be help other and my career.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @nileshgjay7b7f 

You can use the Group and Tier price for the first query of your question. you will definitely get the solution. TO understand the above feature of the Magento please refer to the below links.

1. Group Price

2. Tier Price

You can use the Advance reporting options for the reported issue. 

Spoiler

Salesforce is the Good CRM for the integration with Magento which is also supported by the Magento

Is the problem solved? Click Accept as Solution! & Click Kudos

Hi Deep_popat 

thank you for your reply, this is very helpful and appreciated 

with reference to the pricing am not sure a Tier pricing would solve the problem we are trying to overcome. currently we have approximately 14 groups for pricing and our customers are assigned to one of the 14 groups dependent on there Pricing pre magento, but we have a further 10 to 20 customers who's pricing does not fit within the 14 groups because they have some items which are priced outside of the parameters for the group. so currently as I understand it  we would need to set up a further 20 groups to accommodate the bespoke prices.

Can tiered pricing be applied for a specific product for a specific user / customer? As we would not want to offer a cheaper price for 1 items to everyone within the group, just the one customer who has a bespoke price.

i will looking into the Advianced Reporting function a little deeper, thank you for this.

yes we are looking at salesforce as it said to be a very good CRM, does the integration with magento allow sales and customer data to pass both ways? for example if i set up a new lead account in salesforce and he is verified as an account does the details transfer into magento automatically creating an account?

have you had much dealing with Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM and its Integration with Magento?

thank you again for all your help it is very much appreciated  

Hello @nileshgjay7b7f 

Can tiered pricing be applied for a specific product for a specific user/customer?  => Yes, you can do it with the advance processing option under the product edit form from Magento admin.

For "salesforce" advance guidance you need to discuss with the salesforce developer he will guide you better. if you need I can give you the salesforce expert details. DM me your contact details.

For the "Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM" I heard about this CRM and to integrate with Magento you can use the below module. 

https://marketplace.magento.com/i95dev-i95devax365connect.html

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same refrence.

Hello @nileshgjay7b7f 

Can you please accept the solution so that will be help other and my career.