cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] I try to make Menu item linked to static page, but the template design not display

SOLVED

[SOLVED] I try to make Menu item linked to static page, but the template design not display

Dear, I am trying to add menu item which I would like to link to inside page Clients, where I can add some text info and links. I made Page from Content - Pages and in the MGS Mega menu I added link to Static content and write the allias "klienti". Now I see the test page text, but the template design is not displaying. Please, check here the result.

Can someone assist me how to make in this to work with the template design, not only white blank page with text. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I try to make Menu item linked to static page, but the template design not display, only empty p

I found where is my problem, I checked the layout template 1 column in Page edition and everything is fine, after the Magento Cache flushing. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: I try to make Menu item linked to static page, but the template design not display, only empty p

I found where is my problem, I checked the layout template 1 column in Page edition and everything is fine, after the Magento Cache flushing.