cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saleable quantity irritation

Saleable quantity irritation

Hi all, I'm migrating from M1 to M2 and I'm in the testing phase of the new M2 installation.

I'm seeing a few products with saleable qty issues. For example one product has 6 saleable qty when the actual qty is 0.

I have tried inventory:reservation:list-inconsistencies but it never stops running. It makes a list and then freezes at the same point each time.

Is there any way to simply edit the saleable qty manually in the database? I think once the values are fixed it will be fine as I think the problems occurred during migration.

Or even a way to reset all qty and saleable qtys? I can re import correct qtys from my M1 installtion

Or even better, is there a way to disable saleable qty altogether? I was happy with the way qty was handled in M1!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Saleable quantity irritation

I've had this same problem - and very recently.

Not only does the fix process terminate with an error - ours was due to referencing an order that was deleted and therefore couldn't be resolved - when it ran, it seemed to loop through several times.

My solution was to delete the data in the inventory-reservations table - not the table itself, of course - and then rerun the fix job. After that, a recompile and then (though it shouldn't need it in this case, I always do this anyway) a static-content deploy. (When I do this, I always also do an upgrade). 

The other problem is that I seem to have to do this sequence of data deletion and recompile/static content deploy regularly - the problem doesn't seem to be fixed, but the work-around seems to take care of it....

Hope that helps.