cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping methods configuration page is empty.

SOLVED

Shipping methods configuration page is empty.

Hi,

I can't configure any shipping methods. The page is empty.

Can somebody help fix this issue, please?

shipping methodsshipping methods

The file var/generation was removed from root.

The file exception.log shows issue

main.CRITICAL: Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/tmp) failed: Permission denied (13) in /data01/virt67276/domeenid/magento2/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/Session/SaveHandler.php on line 129 {"exception":"[object] (Exception(code: 0): Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/tmp) failed: Permission denied (13) in /data01/virt67276/domeenid/magento2/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/Session/SaveHandler.php on line 129 at /data01/virt67276/domeenid/magento2/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61)"}

The file system.log shows issue

[2017-10-29 09:06:00] main.CRITICAL: Class Magento\Shipping\Model\Config\Source\Allspecificcountries does not exist [] []

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping methods configuration page is empty.

I have put Allspecificcountries.php file to folder vendor/magento/modul-shipping/model/config/sourse and it's works. 

Thank's a lot for help, Tom Robertshaw!

View solution in original post

It should have been installed automatically which is strange. The vendor folder is managed by composer and normally would have downloaded that file by itself. Maybe the file got accidentally deleted or something. 

If resolved, would you be able to hit "Accept as Solution" on my response for me please? Thanks.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi, this line appears to be the issue:

[2017-10-29 09:06:00] main.CRITICAL: Class Magento\Shipping\Model\Config\Source\Allspecificcountries does not exist [] []

It should be available here: https://github.com/magento/magento2/blob/2.2-develop/app/code/Magento/Shipping/Model/Config/Source/A...

Does it exist in your install?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your answer!

No, I don't see a path like this magento2/app/code/Magento/Shipping/Model/Config/Source/Allspecificcountries.php and I don't see a /code folder to /app directory too. 

Is it in the vendor/magento folder?

----

In path vendor/magento/modul-shipping/model/config/sourse I found only Allmethods.php 

The file Allspecificcountries.php is not exist in my install.

I have put Allspecificcountries.php file to folder vendor/magento/modul-shipping/model/config/sourse and it's works. 

Thank's a lot for help, Tom Robertshaw!

It should have been installed automatically which is strange. The vendor folder is managed by composer and normally would have downloaded that file by itself. Maybe the file got accidentally deleted or something. 

If resolved, would you be able to hit "Accept as Solution" on my response for me please? Thanks.

----