Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social login for Facebook, Instagram and Google

SOLVED

Social login for Facebook, Instagram and Google

Using Magento 2.3.3 and Webkul Social Icon login

Instagram error when login button is clicked

"{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid Client ID"}"

1.  ID and credentials check over 8 times in Magento

2.  Delete instagram apps and recreated it again, copying credentials to Magento.

Same error

instagram_socialicon_settings.jpg

social_google_signin_setting.jpg

Which file in Magento do I put the Facebook SDK for JavaScript code.  FB states: 

"The following snippet of code will give the basic version of the SDK where the options are set to their most common defaults. You should insert it directly after the opening <body> tag on each page you want to load it."

The social icon is on registration, login, checkout if not logged in and other pages requiring login 

facebook_social_icon_settings.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Social login for Facebook, Instagram and Google

Hello @Sheba 

Why didin't you try mageplaza social login, if you are facing so many issues with webkul extensions and not getting support from them?

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sheba 

Why didin't you try mageplaza social login, if you are facing so many issues with webkul extensions and not getting support from them?

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I paid for it plus support.  I am sure they won't refund my money despite all the issues.  

You are right, I'll try the free mageplaza social icon and if that works upgrade to the paid one.  Thanks.

Hi @Sheba 

Please email us your complete issues at  support@webkul.com and you can also create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com  and we will get back to you accordingly.

Hope it helps!

if issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as a Solution.