cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The coupon applies to all products in the shopping cart, not the Sku I specified.

SOLVED

The coupon applies to all products in the shopping cart, not the Sku I specified.

Go to Marketing - shopping cart price rules
Create a coupon code. The main issue to set up SKU in the Conditions tab. Add some products to your shopping cart and go to the shopping cart page.
Try applying the coupon code.
Sign in to my account.
Go to the shopping cart page and try applying the coupon code again.
Coupons apply to all products in the shopping cart, not the Sku I specified

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: The coupon applies to all products in the shopping cart, not the Sku I specified.

Hi @da_ge ,

Can you please change your coupon settings like below in the admin (Coupon Actions) Section.

If ALL  of these conditions are TRUE :

I tried the same at my end and it is working fine. Please check the attached screenshot.cart pagecart pageadmin settingsadmin settings

In my Cart first product is of SKU (24-MB04)

Thanks!

-----------------------------------

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Re: The coupon applies to all products in the shopping cart, not the Sku I specified.

Hi @da_ge 

Can you share the condition which you have set on the cart rule, so I can suggest you better if any mistake there?

Hi @da_ge ,

Can you please share the admin configurations of your coupon which you have created in admin. 

Thanks!

Re:优惠券适用于购物车中的所有产品,而不是我指定的 Sku。

• If an item is FOUND  in the cart with ALL  of these conditions true: 
  •   

• If an item is FOUND  in the cart with ALL  of these conditions true: 
  •   

Hi @da_ge ,

Can you please change your coupon settings like below in the admin (Coupon Actions) Section.

I tried the same at my end and it is working fine. Please check the attached screenshot.cart pagecart pageadmin settingsadmin settings

In my Cart first product is of SKU (24-MB04)

Thanks!

-----------------------------------

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

hi @Nishu Jindal :

I'm using Cart Price Rules, not Catalog Price Rule.Customers use coupons for discounts on skus.

I can't see the picture you sent.

I can't choose SKU the way you do:

I have to have two conditions to choose SKU

If ALL of these conditions are TRUE:
     If an item is FOUND in the cart with ALL of these conditions true:

(SKU option can only be selected in this condition)

Can you visit this link, which is my screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/Bluw8ck

Hi @da_ge ,

Can you please check my screenshot of the admin setting and try to do the same at your end also. 

I am also using catalog price rules.

Thanks!

Problem Solved!Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

hi @Nishu Jindal ,

That's how I set it, but all the goods in the shopping cart are on sale. Can I contact you by email? Can I send you the website to check it for me?