cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using data from the DB in a file

SOLVED

Using data from the DB in a file

Hi there, 

I am trying to put a, depending on product, text, before the price.

I have made an attribute called "soort" via admin

i found the file which displays the price it is called default.phtml (duh) and lives in

magento/module-catalog/view/base/templates/product/price/amount/

I can display TEXT before the price via an echo 'text' however i want it to be data from the product.

I copied echo $block->getDisplayValue(); and placed it elsewhere in the file and it displayed the price again (Woot!)

so i thought ; lets do the same with soort

echo $block->getsoort();      BEEP X WRONG not displaying anything

okay lets try something it knows; like Sku

echo $block->getSku();       BEEP X WRONG not displaying anything

So the file Knows the price, but doesn't know the sku ? argh!

Do i need to fetch it from somewhere or do i need to tell something to send it to the file?

following is the file default.html

<?php /** @var \Magento\Framework\Pricing\Render\Amount $block */ ?>

<?php //** SANDBOX PART below **//?>

<?php echo 'Verhuurprijs' //** Shows the tekst verhuur before price **//?>
<?php //** echo $block->getDisplayValue(); ** Shows the price before the price **//?>
<?php //** echo $block->getDisplayCurrencyCode(); ** dShows EUR before the price ?>
<?php echo $block->getAtsoort_verhuur_verkoop(); ?>  
<?php echo $block->getAtsoort(); ?> 
<?php echo $block->getAtPriceDisplayLabel(); ?>
<?php echo $block->getAtDisplayLabel(); ?>
<?php echo $block->getAtSku(); ?>

<?php //**SANDBOX PART ABOVE **//?>

<span class="price-container <?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->getAdjustmentCssClasses() ?>"
<?php echo $block->getSchema() ? ' itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"' : '' ?>>
<?php if ($block->getDisplayLabel()): ?>
<span class="price-label"><?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->getDisplayLabel(); ?></span>
<?php endif; ?>
<span <?php if ($block->getPriceId()): ?> id="<?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->getPriceId() ?>"<?php endif;?>
<?php echo($block->getPriceDisplayLabel()) ? 'data-label="' . $block->getPriceDisplayLabel() . $block->getPriceDisplayInclExclTaxes() . '"' : '' ?>
data-price-amount="<?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->getDisplayValue(); ?>"
data-price-type="<?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->getPriceType(); ?>"
class="price-wrapper <?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->getPriceWrapperCss(); ?>"
<?php echo $block->getSchema() ? ' itemprop="price"' : '' ?>>
<?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->formatCurrency($block->getDisplayValue(), (bool)$block->getIncludeContainer()) ?>
<?php echo '<font size=0.2>/ Periode</font>'?>
</span>
<?php if ($block->hasAdjustmentsHtml()): ?>
<?php echo $block->getAdjustmentsHtml() ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($block->getSchema()): ?>
<meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="<?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->getDisplayCurrencyCode()?>" />
<?php endif; ?>
</span>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using data from the DB in a file

https://mage2.pro/t/topic/202 gave me the answer how to use the data from the database anywhere.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ah just did see that this is the sandbox part where i changed getAt , this was GetDisplay and didn't do anything too

https://mage2.pro/t/topic/202 gave me the answer how to use the data from the database anywhere.