cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which sql databasé tables to migrate when migrating from 2.3.5 to 2.4.2

Which sql databasé tables to migrate when migrating from 2.3.5 to 2.4.2

Hi,

I have a Magento CE 2.3.5p1 production version. Because I was not happy with the website, I started a brand new 2.4.2 install on development environment installing only the needed extensions and customizations.

I am happy with this new site, but I still have to do the data migration (orders, invoices, credit memos, shippings, products, categories, url rewrites, search terms, newsletter subscribers, customers).

How do I know for which tables I have to move data from my production site to the development site? Can I find it somewhere in a manual?

Note that I have tried several data migation extensions, but because there are some errors in the production data these extensions are of no use for me. Default Magento functionality has only part of the export/import actions needed. Also I do not want to upgrade my production 2.3.5p1 to 2.4.2 directly. So I am looking for making my own data migration script, but then I have to know which tables data I have to copy to the development site. Can you help me?

Anyone that has done this or similar before, could drop a reply here, if he\she is willing to do this job as paid service for me. Thanks!