cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong stock status Magento 2

Wrong stock status Magento 2

I use firebear and magmi to import and update products and m2epro to list on amazon. In many cases I see the wrong stock status, for example, qty=0 but stock status is "in stock". Also many times when Magento tries to create an order when an order comes from amazon there is a log that shows " Magento Order was not created. Reason: This product is out of stock.", but it is indeed in stock and after cron runs again it is able to create the order. Generally this takes between 10-30 min. According to m2epro support: The error occurs because the $stockStatus object does not contain information about the stock status of the product, except for the default value of STOCK_OUT_OF_STOCK.

the data regarding the stock status of the product is not returned from the database. The $stockStatus object should contain a string from the cataloginventory_stock_status table, but this data is not detected which leads to the error occurance, as the installed logger indicates. But, after a while, the Magento order is created automatically, and the required values of stock status appear when checking the database records a second time. Thus, we can conclude that the data are missing in the database at the first attempt to create an order, but after a while, it's added and the order is created automatically.

The reason the records in cataloginventory_stock_status table disappear for a while can be related to the algorithm of third-party inventory management tools. Summarizing all of the above, this error occurs in Magento code due to a periodic lack of the necessary data about the product stock status

Hope you can help, thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Wrong stock status Magento 2

@sheydababi16d0 wrote: H and R Block Login

check this out : https://support.magento.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032440152-Stock-status-incorrect-after-Inventory-Ma...Conduent Connect Feps Login

I'm especially stayed aware of the article and I will get many benefits from it. Subsequently, thank you for sharing it.

check this for solution : My Ascension Portal

Thank you but not clear how to fix this, not sure this is the issue, it may be related but still not sure what it is causing it and how to fix. Thank you for the help.