cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer upload image

customer upload image

So we are building a new site for monogramming and embroidery and wanted to do it on a magento 2 site, but I cant seem to find anyway for either during checkout or product being added to cart for the customer to upload an image of what they would like monogrammed. Any extension that you guys know of would be greatly appreciated or any ideas on how to do this. thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: customer upload image

Hi @reinvention18,

I didn't understand the requirement. Could you please elaborate your question?
If you are requesting a custom feature, please let us know how that feature should work in order to see if there is an extension in the marketplace that you can implement.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Moderator ....

hope so you are fine .....

My Questions is also customer upload image ??

Dear Sir I am using Magento 1.9.1.0
 .....i want to add new event that required  image after upload image send 2-3 email notification 
 and also current customer name and email .....kindly give me solution ....please see image  

image11.png

Hi, Thanks for posting. I also own an embroidery website that is built in WordPress and want to transfer it to Magento to also sell products, which my friends are recommending.