cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicated oyes shipping date and finding some cache? problems and a php error

duplicated oyes shipping date and finding some cache? problems and a php error

hi ,

I wanted to show a Delivery date and a fetching date on my checkout page.

So i just started with oyes explanation and made an almost copy from it but not saying delivery date but fetching date.

I got it as far as showing nicely on the checkout page, and having a slight error (it doesn't record the data in the table) in the following ;

function (ko, quote, resourceUrlManager, storage, paymentService, methodConverter, errorProcessor) {
        'use strict';
        return {
            saveShippingInformation: function() {
                var payload = {

addressInformation: {
                        shipping_address: quote.shippingAddress(),
                        shipping_method_code: quote.shippingMethod().method_code,
                        shipping_carrier_code: quote.shippingMethod().carrier_code,
                        extension_attributes: {
                            Fetching_date: jQuery('[name="Fetching_date"]').val()
                            delivery_date: jQuery('[name="delivery_date"]').val()
                        }
                    }
                };

I know the problem lays in the lines after extension_attributes because my error display says ;

function (ko, quote, resourceUrlManager, storage, paymentService, methodConverter, errorProcessor) {
        'use strict';
        return {
            saveShippingInformation: function() {
                var payload = {

addressInformation: {
                        shipping_address: quote.shippingAddress(),
                        shipping_method_code: quote.shippingMethod().method_code,
                        shipping_carrier_code: quote.shippingMethod().carrier_code,
                        extension_attributes: {
                            delivery_date: jQuery('[name="delivery_date"]').val()
                            Fetchint_date: jQuery('[name="Fetching_date"]').val()
                        }
                    }
                };

and Unexpected identifier 'Fetchint_date'. Expected '}' to end a object literal..

So i need to put a {} somewhere, if i do the lines delivery_date OR fetching_date as stand alone, it works fine.

But what annoys me is that it keeps saying fetchinT<= it was a typo from me, which i corrected in the file. HOWEVER it still is there.

What did i do to try to cure it ;

-I checked all the files on ftp in the directory again and again, the files show fetchinG<= thats the correct spelling

-I cleared cache via admin types storage and cache

-checked files and error again;error still there

-used private window (maybe browser remembers something i don't want it to)

So basically what i would like to know;

What is the good notation for combining the two delivery_date and fetching_date

and WHY does the system remember the old file and how to get rid of it.

1 REPLY 1

Re: duplicated oyes shipping date and finding some cache? problems and a php error

The fetchinT problem is solved, i removed the var dir and voila it became fetching