cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add rating bar attribute to product details in magento 2 frontend ?AC

SOLVED

how to add rating bar attribute to product details in magento 2 frontend ?AC

hi can any one tell me how can i add rating bar attribute to product details  in magento 2 frontend ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how to add rating bar attribute to product details in magento 2 frontend ?AC

Hi @bharath553

Exactly how you would like to add this attribute on product details page ? - Meaning by default reviews tab is there on the product page at bottom and its showing reviews and ratings 

so apart from there what exactly you would like to show on the product details page ?

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: how to add rating bar attribute to product details in magento 2 frontend ?AC

Hi @bharath553

Exactly how you would like to add this attribute on product details page ? - Meaning by default reviews tab is there on the product page at bottom and its showing reviews and ratings 

so apart from there what exactly you would like to show on the product details page ?

No I could not see rating bar in my product page.how can I enable it ?

Hi @bharath553

If you are not able to see rating bar on the product details page - then there might be 2 cases for the same.

1) Rating bar is not active from the backend - kindly logged in to your magento 2 admin panel -> goto stores -> Ratings -> You will able to see a list like price,Quality etc - click on any one and check active checkbox is checked or not - if not kindly checked it. 

then you will able to see rating bar on the detail page , for more reference refer this link - https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/151223/magento-2-product-rating-is-not-visible-in-all-st...

2) You might have your theme issue - kindly change a theme to LUMA magento's default theme and then check you will able to see reviews on the same.

Hope it helps !