cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fix error/success message not hide after refresh or redirect to another page ?

SOLVED

how to fix error/success message not hide after refresh or redirect to another page ?

Magento Version : 2.3.0

Hello,

I want to remove error/success message after refresh or redirect to another page.

Please suggest me, how can i fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: how to fix error/success message not hide after refresh or redirect to another page ?

Please upgrade to 2.4.3-p1 and it resolve.

View solution in original post

Re: how to fix error/success message not hide after refresh or redirect to another page ?

@yagnik_solanki1 wrote:

Magento Version : 2.3.0

Hello,

I want to remove error/success message after refresh or redirect to another website page.

Please suggest me, how can i fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

I also got issue but upgradation is helpful for me. Try to upgrade it and it will resolve your website issue.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Please have a look here https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/154119/remove-success-message-after-show

I hope this will help you.

If it helps you please give kudos and accept it as solution.

Thanks for the reply,

I already tried your mention solution but it's not working still, message showing until clear browser cache and cookie.

Please suggest another working solution if you have not from stack overflow because I already tried all solutions given into StackOverflow.

@Sarvagya Pandey wrote:

Please have a look here https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/154119/remove-success-message-after-show

@Sarvagya Pandey wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

I tried your solution but still not working.

Please see the below screenshot.Untitlednnn.png

Please give a valid solution if you have any.

Thanks in advance.

hi, 

i' have the same issue, you have fixed that issue?

Thans

I have the same problem with Enterprise 2.4.1, I have to clear the cookies to solve the problem. Is this bug known??

I still have this bug in 2.4.2

Please upgrade to 2.4.3-p1 and it resolve.

Issue still persists on 2.4.3-p2

Yes, it might have occurred sometimes, but it looks okay after clearing cookies and history from the browser.