cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to skip "please select a customer" step from create order process on backend ?

is it possible to skip "please select a customer" step from create order process on backend ?

Magento Version: 2.1.9

Please once see attached screenshot here and please suggest me how can I achieve this functionality into Magento 2 backend?

New Order   Orders   Operations   Sales   Magento Admin.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: is it possible to skip "please select a customer" step from create order process on ba

Hi @yagniksphp,

The short answer is "No".

You will need to select or create a new Customer in order to create a new Order from the backend.

Re: is it possible to skip "please select a customer" step from create order process on ba

Thanks for reply,

Ok, one more question is that, if I can able to skip "please select customer" page by programmatically as Magento way than is it possible to set customer on creating new order page in Magento 2 backend?

Re: is it possible to skip "please select a customer" step from create order process on admin ?

Thanks for reply,

Ok, one more question is that, if I can able to skip "please select customer" page by programmatically as Magento way than is it possible to set customer on creating new order page in Magento 2 backend? 

Re: is it possible to skip "please select a customer" step from create order process on ad

Hi @yagniksphp,

I never made that kind of customization but, in theory, you should be able because the main logic and data is the same than frontend. So I understand is possible.