cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to set up a rule 20% dis if purchase is bet 150 and less 300 excluding a special price in subto

need to set up a rule 20% dis if purchase is bet 150 and less 300 excluding a special price in subto

Need to set up a shopping cart rule. 20% discount if purchase is equal and higher of 150 and less of 300 and 25% if purchase is equal or higher than 300, excluding in subtotal a special price product.

thanks

paola

4 REPLIES 4

Re: need to set up a rule 20% dis if purchase is bet 150 and less 300 excluding a special price in s

@paola_alvarado

Hi Paola,

You can setup a promotion something like below. Could not understand your special pricing requirement but now you should be able to figure it out.

Promotion.jpg

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Re: need to set up a rule 20% dis if purchase is bet 150 and less 300 excluding a special price in s

HELLO, my rule is

20% if purchase is greater than 150 and less than 300, and 25% if is greater or equal than 300 and exclude 4 products that have 10% discount.

my problem is how to exclude. because in the subtotal magento consider for example a purchase of 150 plus the product that have special price.

thanks

paola

Hi @paola_alvarado,

You can configure 2 rules one for 20%  and 2nd for 25%. I provided you a sample in my last comment. To exclude any product you can exclude them as below in Action tab.

image.png

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

thanks,

ive done that but is not working. for exampls when  I include in the cart the product that is excluded ($250) plus another product ($120- according to rule this product dont have discount) magento sum 250 + 120 = $370 and apply 25% to the product of $120.

magento should not apply any discount.

another example, I include in the cart the product that is excluded ($250) plus another product ($200- according to rule this product have 20% discount) magento sum 250 + 200 = $450 and apply 25% to the product of $200. magento should  apply 20% discount only to product of $200.

Magento is considering whole cart and only apply to products in promotion, but giving wrong discount

hope you can help me

paola