cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ymm (Year Make Model) product parts finder issue on category page.

ymm (Year Make Model) product parts finder issue on category page.

Hi,

I am using magebees ymm product parts finder on homepage.It works great on finder page but what I want is that when a customer select "Year make and model" in the header, it sets the whole website with that vehicle forever until he click on "Reset Vehicle" so after selecting it the first time, he can search or browse categories from the home page and it will always only show him product compatible with that vehicle.but when I click on category from homepage it will display all the product which are assigned to that category.

How can I do this. Is there someone who can guide me how can I achieve this.

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

Re: ymm (Year Make Model) product parts finder issue on category page.

Hi @rahul68,

You can integrate the following extension that fits your needs:

https://amasty.com/product-parts-finder-for-magento-2.html

You can search for more extensions in the Magento Marketplace:

https://marketplace.magento.com/

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your reply.

I am already using ymm products part finder extension which is same as amasty products parts finder and also it is working great but what I want to do is that when once user click on finder find button after selecting finder dropdown for particular vehicle the whole website will only display products which are related to that finder result but when I click on finder and then select particular category from homepage it displays all products not finder product which belong to that category.

Please guide me how can I do this.

Thanks,

This is paid extension and you need to support/ask for Meanbee Support team regarding your issue. They can know the code and other stuff related to extension, We cant given a help without knowing your code.

Its better to get support from Meanbees Team.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your reply,

I have already contacting them but they said : YMM Products Parts Finder extension is used to search products as per your selected drop-down and it will display the result on our finder result page. You can check our user guide and it's feature. It will not filter whole website products. Our module has featured for display finder on category listing page but after select dropdown, it will also display searched product list on the finder result page of our module.

So, what can I do for displaying product on particular category page which came after finder selection not all product that belong to that particular category.

Thanks, 

Powerful Magento search filter extension that allows customers find parts using search by vehicle Year, Make, model and Engine.

Please visit:https://globalecom.net/product/year-make-model-engine-professional-magento-extension/

Best in the market magento 2.x extension for Auto stores to search products with the selected Year, Make and Model.

https://globalecom.net/product/year-make-model-professional-magento-2-extension/

Magento 2 Product Parts Finder is one of the advanced tools for Magento store owners as it helps them to provide a customer with a filter option to find out the desired auto parts for their vehicle. Filters can be any like year, model, make, etc.

Read the full blog to learn about:- How To Filter Category Products By Vehicle YEAR / MAKE / MODEL in Magento 2